Friday, September 7, 2012

Decoy Bride, Something Borrowed, The Secret World of Arrietty

Now onto the movies I've seen recently. I watched Decoy Bride also (Jennifer talked about it a few posts below).  I liked it too! The storyline was fun and it's clean.  It definitely helped that David Tennant was in it, who is really ridiculously good-looking :).   And overall it was a good show! 

I watched Something Borrowed.  There were some cute parts, but I would not recommend it. 

I also watched The Secret World of Arrietty.  It is a Japanese anime film by Studio Ghibli.  It is about little borrowers who live underneath a house in the country and the daughter is discovered by one of the big people and life turns interesting.  I liked it!  It is good stuff!    

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked Decoy Bride, Annalisa! Have to agree about DT.

    ReplyDelete