Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 50 Flicks

So, I tried at the beginning of this challenge to write a little about each of the movies I watched. Well, that seemed an overwhelming task. The thought of writing about each one seemed to take the enjoyment out of the challenge a little, not sure why. I actually like to write, but it became more challenging than the actual movie watching.

I previously watched a few movies and mentioned them in another post, but what I ended up doing is over the course of the year I just kept a list of all the new movies I watched and here now is the list. It is not in the exact order I watched them, at least not the first ones on the list, but it is the complete list. My attempt at 50 new movies in a year culminated with the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey this past Saturday.

As far as reading the books, yeah, that didn't happen. I did read seven or eight over the course of the year which is pretty good for me, just ask my sister. Anyway, here is my list of 50 new movies.


1. The Hunger Games
2. Mirror Mirror
3. The Avengers
4. Step Into Liquid
5. The Tale of Despereaux
6. Rango
7. The Zookeeper
8. Scorched
9. Chaos Theory
10. That Thing You Do
11. Man on a Ledge
12. Men in Black 3
13. Burlesque
14. Snow White & the Huntsman
15. The Endless Summer
16. War Horse
17. We Bought A Zoo
18. Tower Heist
19. Rock of Ages
20. Kung Fu Panda 2
21. Hugo
22. Cars 2
23. Brave
24. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
25. Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
26. This Means War
27. The Amazing Spiderman
28. Blue Crush 2
29. 16 Love
30. Ride the Divide
31. Xanadu
32. Highwater
33. The Dark Knight Rises
34. Double Dare
35. The Bourne Legacy
36. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
37. My Fair Lady
38. Footloose 2011
39. A Thousand Words
40. Crazy on the Outside
41. Premium Rush
42. Katy Perry: The Movie
43. From Russia With Love
44. Emma
45. The Fifth Element
46. The Double
47. Pitch Perfect
48. Here Comes The Boom
49. Skyfall
50. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

If you want to know what any of these movies were about let me know and I'll do my best to explain.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Step into Liquid sounds interesting. Good job making it to 50 movies!

    ReplyDelete