Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Results from 2012

So I am only 3 months late, but here is my post about the rest of the movies and books I got through in 2012. Overall, I read 41 books and watched 43 movies. I am pretty happy about those results.  I honestly didn't think I would make it that far. It was good for me to have a goal, even if I didn't make it.

Here is the list of the rest of the movies I watched:
Children of Heaven
The Woman in Black
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
The Wedding Date
The Backup Plan
View From the Top
The Christmas Clause
Life of Pi
Mirror, Mirror
Mrs. Miracle
Les Miserables

The rest of the books I read:
Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo 
The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans
Christmas Letters by Debbie Macomber
An Acquaintance with Darkness by Ann Rinaldi
My Loving Vigil Keeping by Carla Kelly

If you want to know my opinion about any of the books or movies, let me know and I will be more than happy to tell you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment