Monday, April 15, 2013

So far...

I have seen 2 movies this year which doubles my total for last year. I saw Zero Dark Thirty that I really liked but had trouble keeping some of the dialogue straight. And I saw Something is Wrong With Aunt Diane. A very sad movie about a tragic accident in Westchester NY that killed 8 people.

I have had much more progress with the book portion of the challenge. When Chris Roudiez was in Virginia last month he gave me a list of the top 100 romance novels. It started me on an odyssey of discovery, actually just one new author, Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Six of her novels made the top 100, and one was tied for the number one novel. And I read every one of her novels. They are funny and sweet and reading them all so quickly it was interesting to note her development as an author. I'm going back to the list hoping to find a few more gems.


The Great Escape
Call Me Irresistable
What I Did For Love
Glitter Baby
Natural Born Charmer
Match Me If you Can
Nobody's Baby But Mine
This Heart of Mine
Ain't She Sweet
Honey Moon
Hot Shot
Breathing Room
Just Imagine
First Lady
Lady Be Good
Dream A Little Dream
Kiss An Angel
Heaven, Texas
It Had To Be You***
Fancy Pants






1 comment: