Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two movies

I'll get things started. Normally, I think I'd do better on the reading than on the movie watching. But here it is, the beginning of the second week of the year and I've watched two movies but I haven't read a single book (I'm part way through two of them though).

Last week I watched Captain America. With apologies to patriots and fans alike, it was my least favorite of the superhero movies. But it was still an enjoyable enough movie. Who doesn't like seeing the good guy win?

The other movie I saw was Contagion. I was interested in this because, for one of my jobs, I read about infectious diseases. I read a review that said the movie was like watching a dramatic episode of NOVA. That's what I liked about it. It didn't feel over the top. It seemed realistic. And it made me want to wash my hands. Over and over and over.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment