Monday, April 9, 2012

Freakonomics and Valentine's Day

I recently finished reading Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.  This book was fascinating.  It helped me see certain things from a different perspective.  I must say that I did not necessarily agree with everything in there but it was very interesting and for being a book about economics it kept my interest :)   If anyone decides to read it, I must warn you that they do say the f word a few times in it but they are quoting someone when they do and I believe it adds to their point. 

I also watched Valentine's Day the other day and all I have to say about that is do not watch it.  It is not worth your time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your Valentine's Day assessment. I had to shut that one off. Eep.

    ReplyDelete