Sunday, July 8, 2012

Contest

Our very own Jennifer Griffith has a new novel, Big in Japan, coming out this month. Cool, huh. To celebrate, I'm going to purchase a copy of Jennifer's book for one lucky winner. To choose the winner, I will be drawing names out of a hat, a bowl, or other shallow receptacle. Here are the rules.


  1. To get your name in the hat, make a comment on any of the posts. I'm sure this won't happen, but if for some reason I need to delete the comment, it will not count as a contest entry. Every comment you make gets your name in the hat. The more comments you make, the more entries you get.
  2. To my contributors, every post you make will be considered an entry.
  3. You must be willing to give me your snail mail address, so I can send you the book.
  4. The contest goes from now until August 8. I will announce the winner within a couple days of the end of the contest.
Good luck!

Here's the book press release.
Here's the book trailer.

3 comments:

  1. This book sounds really interesting! I am excited to read it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! I've been off in lala land (family vacations and recovery from that) and just found this. Thanks so much for the contest! I hope the winner loves it!

    ReplyDelete