Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lotsa Books

In the last few weeks I've had time to read for some reason. It's been great!

Here's my list: Fame, Glory and Other Things on My To-Do List and It's a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison (who is pretty much becoming my favorite author with her hilarious YA clean-reads); Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo; Igraine the Brave by Cornelia Funke; Life Rocks! by John Bytheway; The Dreamer Volume 2 (a graphic novel that's available online too! Check out this blending of modern day high school and the Revolutionary War and a romance, yeah!) by Laura Innes; The Lady in the Lake by Raymond Chandler, which I can imagine Humphrey Bogart starring in--good noir fun.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Because of Winn-Dixie. I hope you enjoyed it.

    How did you like the Cornelia Funke book? I've read a few of her books, and I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete